HydraFacial Treatments in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Would you like a more youthful appearance without surgery? HydraFacial, an innovative new skin treatment, refreshes your complexion and helps minimize enlarged pores and lines and wrinkles. Our Fort Lauderdale, FL, dermatologists, will take the time to diagnosis the current state of your skin and help determine if a HydraFacial is right for you. For more information, contact our office at (954) 500-SKIN(7546) and schedule an appointment today!
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial treatment exfoliates and removes impurities without drying your skin. The painless facial can minimize signs of aging and may even keep your skin looking younger longer. HydraFacial is ideal for all skin types. Even people who have sensitive skin find HydraFacials non-irritating and effective. After your 30-minute treatment in our Fort Lauderdale office, your skin will look healthier, younger and more radiant. Scheduling follow-up HydraFacials at least once a month will help you maintain these benefits.
Is HydraFacial right for me?
HydraFacial is a popular non-invasive cosmetic treatment that can be beneficial for many people, but whether it’s the right option for you will depend on your individual needs and goals.
- Minimize wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve the elasticity, firmness, and texture of your skin
- Treat acne and acne scars
- Decrease redness and bumps caused by rosacea
- Fade brown spots and hyperpigmented areas
- Make your skin tone look more even
- Reduce the size of enlarged pores
What happens when I receive a HydraFacial?
The multi-step HydraFacial involves these steps:
- Removal of Impurities: A small handheld device is used to suction away dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Exfoliation: Dead skin cells that dull your skin and contribute to acne are removed during the exfoliation step.
- Peeling: A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids are applied to your skin to gently remove outer layers that contain wrinkles, lines, pimples, and age spots. Unlike other types of peels, you won’t notice post-treatment peeling.
- Vortex Extraction: HydraFacials 4-in1 Vortex Technology cleans your pores and removes blackheads and whiteheads using a Beta-HD serum.
- Targeted Solutions: The HydraFacial process includes special serums designed to address your specific skin concerns. For example, the Growth Factor Boost will help minimize lines, while the Britenol Boost will minimize dark spots and sunspots.
- Vortex Fusion: Your skin will be nourished and protected with the application of a serum composed of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acids.
HydraFacial therapy may also be used in conjunction with LED light therapy to treat acne, reduce redness, or stimulate collagen production.