Board Certified Dermatologist
Board certified in dermatology, Dr. Galitzer is a leading provider of skin care services at Skin Center. He prides himself on treating skin cancers and offering early detection. Dr. Galitzer performs full skin examinations and treats skin cancers, pre-cancers, eczema, psoriasis and numerous other skin diseases. He is devoted to ensuring that the unique needs of each patient are met and treated with the utmost care.
Dr. Galitzer attended Yeshiva University. He graduated from the University of Miami School of Medicine with research distinction in dermatology. He was also the recipient of the “Best in Dermatology Award for the Medical School Class of 1995.” Dr. Galitzer served his residency at both New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York and Cornell University Medical College in New York City. He is licensed to practice dermatology in both New York and Florida. Dr. Galitzer has had over 16 years of experience in general dermatology and over 20 years’ experience in surgical treatment of skin cancer.
Dr. Galitzer has three children. In his spare time, he plays racquetball. He is a fan of the Dolphins, Hurricanes, Marlins and the Panthers.
- Yeshiva University
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine- Best in Dermatology Award
- Dermatology Residency
- New York Medical College, Cornell University Medical College
- American Board of Dermatology
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Broward County Medical Association
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Treatment of Skin Cancer and Pre-cancers
- Photodynamic Light Therapy (PDL)