Certified Physician’s Assistant
Mary loves seeing patients for skin cancer screenings and helping patients look their best. She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Florida where she went on to pursue her masters in epidemiology and health policy research. Mary received her physician assistant degree with a concentration in dermatology from Nova Southeastern University in 2012.
As a certified physician assistant, Mary is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants.
Mary enjoys spending her free time with family and her two dogs.
- Undergraduate | University of Florida
- Master of Epidemiology and Health Policy Research | University of Florida College of Medicine
- Physician Assistant Studies | Nova Southeastern University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Broward County Medical Association
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Chamber of Commerce
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Acne Treatment
- FemTouch Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Photodynamic Light Therapy