Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Perrotto received his bachelors of arts from Union College in Schenectady, New York in 1996. He graduated medical school from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 and completed both family practice and dermatology residencies at Wellington, Florida. He had the distinction of servicing as chief resident in each of these programs. Dr. Perrotto is double board certified in family practice and dermatology. He completed a fellowship through the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology in West Des Moines, Iowa with world renowned physician, Dr. Roger Ceilley.
Dr. Perrotto has performed thousands of Mohs cases and often lectures to other medical professionals in the field. He is an active member of multiple medical and surgical societies.
Dr. Perrotto enjoys spending time with his family as well as skiing, fishing and free diving.
- Undergraduate | Union College
- Medical School | University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dermatology Residency | Wellington Regional Medical Center, Chief Resident
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Mohs Surgery