Scientific American has published research on collagen, the skin component which promotes elasticity. Did you know you lose one percent of your collagen every year starting at age 20? At Skin Center in Fort Lauderdale, your team of dermatologists is well aware of this fact and offers HydraFacial, a non-invasive, refreshing and collagen-stimulating service. Restore your skin's youthful appearance and tone.
As we age...
Several things happen:
- Skin loses collagen and therefore, youthful tone and elasticity.
- The sun's UV radiation damages skin color, creating spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Pores enlarge over time and accumulate oils and dead skin cells.
- With aging, we acquire fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes, between the brows, around the lips and at the sides of the mouth.
What can you do?
At Skin Center, you'll receive a complete skin evaluation. You'll voice your medical and cosmetic concerns, and you and your physician will formulate a care plan.
One of our most popular cosmetic services is the HydraFacial. Performed right in our Fort Lauderdale office in about half an hour, a refreshing HydraFacial can:
- Tone and firm your skin by stimulating collagen production
- Extract oils, whiteheads and blackheads
- Exfoliate dead skin cells and remove impurities caused by the environment
- Peel away the dull outer skin layer to reveal younger, brighter skin underneath
- Reduce the appearance of age and sun spots (hyperpigmentation)
- Smooth bumps, scars and redness from acne and rosacea
- Seal and protect your skin with special serums composed of natural hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidants and other skin-nourishing ingredients
Hydrafacials are easy
Just come into Skin Center and relax. Your 30-minute treatment will be painless, comfortabe professionally applied and best of all, effective. You'll notice more even skin tone and smoother texture right away.
And, with subsequent HydraFacials, you'll be amazing at how radiant and toned your skin appears. Typically, your dermatologist recommends one 30-minute session per month for optimal results and maintenance. Sometimes, patients combine a HydraFacial with collagen-boosting light therapy.
Would you like to know more?
Then call Skin Center in Fort Lauderdale. Our medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services are second to none. You can love the skin your in. Please call today for your personalized consultation on innovative HydraFacials.